Terms and Conditions
- Our terms of supply are covered under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, details of which can be viewed on the internet, or can be obtained on request from Sunswitch Ltd trading as Terrazzo Screens. Screens are made to order, and come under the classification ‘Bespoke and customised goods’.
- A non-returnable deposit of at least 50% of the gross value of the order is required when the order is placed. Fabrication of the order will commence upon receipt of the deposit. The balance is due in full on or before delivery.
- Sunswitch Ltd trading as Terrazzo Screens reserves the right to levy a surcharge for payments by debit or credit card at the prevailing rate.
- All invoiced goods remain the property of Sunswitch Ltd until paid for in full.
- Under the terms of the Late Payment of Commercial Debt (Interest) Act 1998, Sunswitch Ltd reserves the right to charge interest at the prescribed rate from the date payment was due, until the date payment is made.
- It is the customer’s responsibility at the time of placing their order to notify Sunswitch Ltd of any issues concerning access to the property where the delivery is to be made. Goods will be palletised or boxed and delivered to site direct from the factory in Italy.
- It is the responsibility of the delivery company to off-load the goods to the customer’s premises, or roadside as close to the premises if this is not possible. Timed delivery slots may attract an additional charge. Any additional lifting or shifting of the goods is entirely at the discretion of the delivery company and will not be covered by the company’s insurance.
- The customer is responsible for the unpacking and disposal of all packing materials.
- Goods should be signed for on delivery as ‘Not inspected’. Any obvious damage should be noted and immediately advised. Any other faults, damage or omissions must be advised within 3 days of receipt of goods.
- No liability is accepted by Sunswitch Ltd for any loss or injury arising from the installation, use of or removal of Terrazzo Screens and their components.
These Terms & Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
These Terms & Conditions shall not be varied except by agreement in writing.
Last amended 18 July 2022